Why We Need To Digitized The Logo:
A logo is an image that represents your business. After the digitization of a logo, you can embroider it on your shirts, jackets, hats, and many other things. It is a very cost-effective company for branding and advertising.
Meaning Of Logo Digitizing:
Logo digitizing is a professional procedure in which a logo is changed into a computerized format. After the conversion, you can sew this logo on your bags, t-shirts, jackets, or hats, etc. It will ensure the appearance and quality of each item.
Format Of Logo Digitizing:
Companies require the logo in the following files;
- ai for Adobe Illustrator .cdr for Corel Draw
- .pdf for Adobe PDF documents
- esp for Encapsulated PostScript
- jpg for jpeg picture files
- .psd for Adobe Photoshop files
- .bmp for Bitmap
You can get the best results in the shortest time by using these types of files.
Cost Of Logo Digitizing:
The cost of digitizing a logo depends on the size and complexity of the design. Companies are also providing free editing for the adjustment of design according to the need. The complexity of a design affects the stitch count of the logo. Professional companies always guarantee the satisfaction of the clients at reasonable prices.
Time Requirement For Digitizing:
Time depends on the complexity of the design and deadline of the client. Usually, it will take one to seven days. An embroidery machine cannot read the files as compared to a computer. So, you need to digitize the logo in such a way that your machine can fully understand it before doing its job.
How To Digitized Logo:
- First of all, you need to insert the design file and logo in the software where you can crop the unnecessary space.
- Then set the exact size of your logo that you want to see on your products. Then measure the space carefully for embroidery. Before moving to the next steps lock your picture.
- There are different stitch types to create different textures, looks, and many more. So, you need to select the types according to your need because each type of stitch has a different length. Then select the type of fabric.
- Then select the directions of stitch because it acts as a roadmap of your embroidery. At this time, you should provide the instructions for each stitch. Different patterns are useful to achieve different shades, texture, or contours. If you will skip this step, it will give many jumps, trims, and many unsightly patterns. If you create an efficient direction it will save your thread and type.
- Then select the colors you want to use in logo digitizing. Try to match the thread colors with the colors of your logo Pantone.
- In the next step transfer the converted file to your machine. You can easily do it by using flashcards, USB cable, and direct computer transfer.
- Then prepare your machine to digitize your desired logo. First of all, inform your machine about elements of your design by choosing the embroidery sequence, orientation, threads, and proper needles.
- Now test the newly digitized design and logo. It takes a few seconds. Then inspect your embroidered design if it requires any adjustments. Then test again for your satisfaction. Now your logo is ready to embroider your products.
- There are many techniques in logo digitizing that you can use to get different depths and textures. It is essential knowledge to get the best services. Without any doubt, use a digitized logo on a shirt looks unique and attractive at the same time. It will look perfect if the work is done properly.